Project – the e-notice service for government procurement
Project is a government procurement e-notice service that allows the user to create and manage all values of a contract announcement, and using XML technology, transmit OJEU business contracts directly to the Official Publications Office.
This is in accordance with government policy to implement electronic procurement in order to quickly and easily transmit and manage UK contract announcements. Over 2000 public procurement professionals already use Project for their business contracts.
Manage business contract announcements
Project facilitates the creation and management of all values of business contract announcement for government procurement.
- Provides the latest standard proformas for submission to OJEU for all procedure types
- Includes formats for below-threshold competitive contracts
- Tried and tested solution – over 2000 UK public procurement professionals representing over 500 public bodies already use this service
- Official OJS e-sender status – recognised and approved e-notice service for government procurement
- Validate your notices against the EU Procurement Directives
- Produce management reports of business contract information
- Free demonstration site and complimentary telephone tutorial
- More business contract notices for government procurement are forwarded to the OJEU via Project than any other electronic system in Europe